- PVC design coverings
- PVC and CV coverings in sheets
- Rubber coverings in sheets up to 10 mm thick
- Rubber granulate coverings or underlays
- Linoleum coverings in sheets up to 4 mm thick
- Artificial turf, outdoor and sports facility coverings
- in combination with UZIN RR 185 and industrial floor coverings
(e.g. TM Mechanic 7 mm)
Suitable on / for:
- level, absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
- deformable or elastic substrates (e.g. underlays, wood, metal)
- on hot water underfloor heating
. - the stress with chair castors according to DIN EN 12 529
- the very high stress, e.g. in commercial and industrial areas
- suitable for wet shampooing and spray extraction cleaning according to RAL 991 A2
- Artificial turf coverings
Product benefits / properties:
UZIN KR 430 is a 2-component polyurethane adhesive for rubber and PVC coverings to be installed on dry substrates. The adhesive is ideally suited for highly stressed surfaces. For interior and exterior use
€200.00 / Pieceincl. VAT plus shipping costsDelivery time: approx. 1 week
Preparation of the substrate:
The substrate must be sound, load-bearing, dry, free from cracks, clean and free from materials that would impair adhesion (e.g. dirt, oil, grease). The surface must be thoroughly vacuumed, primed and filled with a high-strength cement filler. Suitable primers and leveling compounds can be found in the UZIN product overview.
If necessary, fill deformable substrates, e.g. mastic asphalt or underlays, with the 2-component PUR filler UZIN KR 410 and within 24 to 48 hours, bond the corresponding bond the corresponding top covering within 24 to 48 hours. Dense and smooth substrates must be degreased, sanded and, if necessary, primed. The substrate must be tested in accordance with applicable standards and concerns must be raised in the event of defects. The applied Allow the applied primer and filler to dry thoroughly. The product data sheets of the products used must be observed.
Apply adhesive evenly to the substrate with a suitable notched trowel and allow to flash off, depending on application quantity, room climate, substrate absorbency and type of covering. Only apply as much adhesive as can be covered within the open time with good wetting of the reverse side of the covering. the reverse side of the covering without the covering "floating". Apply the adhesive quickly, observe pot life, avoid displacement. 3.
Lay the covering after the short flash-off time, rub down and re-roll after approx. 2 hours.
Remove adhesive contamination when fresh with cleaning cloths from the UZIN Clean-Box. Adhesive contamination in the cured state can only be removed mechanically.